£45k to £48k per annum
Temporary to Permanent
Our client who is one of the UK’s leading fund management companies are currently recruiting for a temporary to permanent Presentations Manager. This role will be working Monday to Friday from 9am– 5:30pm with a salary of £45k to £48k per annum.
This is a new role supporting our client’s dynamic and growing business working as part of the Creative Services team. The successful candidate will manage and implement the company’s presentation requirements and ideally have experience in both the Asset Management industry and management within a team. The individual needs to be able to hit the ground running, so ideally have been an interim before and available to start within 7-10 days. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the company’s presentation requirements
- Making recommendations for the enhancements of the company’s presentation output and implement solutions on approval.
- Working closely with the Senior Creative Services Manager to ensure that work requests are coordinated effectively.
- Managing and be responsible for a team of people.
- Managing the production of all types of presentations both static and multi-media and ensure they are delivered to a high quality standard and on time to budget.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and relevant business areas group wide.
- Acting as a point of contact within the marketing team for technical enquiries where relevant regarding multimedia presentations and all enquiries on allocated projects.
- Updating marketing team regarding feasibility, time requirements and resource availability for existing workload and new projects.
- Ensuring consistency and maintenance of the brand internally and externally.
The desired candidate should have the following skills and experience to be selected for interview:
- Financial services marketing experience
- Understanding of investment management products and statistical data relevant to the industry
- Working knowledge of the regulatory environment and compliance implications
- Proven experience working with PowerPoint to an advance/expert level
- Proven experience of managing a team of people
- Experience leading projects and improving efficiencies
- Design and typesetting experience
- Working knowledge of the following packages: Indesign, Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop, FLASH, HTML, Premier editing, Adobe, Sharepoint
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present creative work
- Team player attitude but able to work independently when required
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong creative skills capable of mixing experience, creativity and insight to reach solutions.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
If this great opportunity to work for a leading fund management company fits your job search and can work between the hours 9am to 5:30pm and have experience in the Asset Management industry and management within a team, then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is hyf’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. hyf is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this temporary to permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for Presentations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly