Super bright assistant needed for Private investment firm - MAYFAIR
A private investment office based in Mayfair has a fantastic new role! A position that will offer career development, a varied position and the chance to really get involved in all aspects of the business.
A business degree/ Economics or Mathematic degree would be a great fit for this role you must have an interested in finance and want to progress in this area.
Looking for an incredibly bright candidate ideally of graduate calibre who has excellent written and spoken grasp of English, someone who is eager to learn and develop and see themselves in the role for a long time. You will be proactive and thoughtful, have strong IT skills and be a regular and confident user or work, excel and PowerPoint and a genuine interest in developing a support career within and an asset management or professional services.
uties will be
- Day to day management of the office, including greeting all guests.
- Provide general support to the Operations and Compliance functions, including trade settlement, reconciliation and reporting.
- Basic bookkeeping, including processing invoices and banking.
- Booking travel and preparing agendas for business trips.
- Arranging Board meetings, preparing Board packs and drafting minutes.
- Diary management and administrative support for the Investment Team.
- Small amount of private PA work for the business Founder.
If you are interested in this role, then please submit your CV.
Apply for Super bright assistant needed for Private investment firm - MAYFAIR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly