Finance Junior Administrative Assistant
A fantastic and unmissable junior role has occurred within a leading global investment firm, as a finance administrative assistant. This outstanding US-headquartered house has multiple successful investment platforms and this role is to work within their corporate treasury division.
You will work alongside the senior administrator and a large team including 3 managing directors. The role will also include giving remote support, working as part of a global admin team. The office has a friendly and warm environment, whilst maintaining a corporate feel.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Confident using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Organised, conscientious, polite, helpful and approachable
- Able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks and take initiative, multitasking when required
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels, in a sometime hectic, high pressure environment
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering and directing calls
- Processing Expenses
- Scheduling meetings/calendar management
- Giving guidance on firm policy/best practice
- Organising travel arrangements and coordinating external and internal business trips
- On boarding new joiners
Working with driven, high-achieving professionals, your role will mean you need to be professional, organised, efficient and accurate. Due to the fast pace of the role, you need to be able to maintain high standards while working under pressure and have excellent problem solving and anticipation skills. For this reason, some experience or exposure to the investment or financial sector is key!
Apply for Finance Junior Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly