Receptionist with excellent customer service skills - £21-23k
An excellent role has become available within a small friendly law firm. You will receive superb benefits and flexible working hours.
You will be working in a varied role as a as a receptionist / administrator. You will be expected to provide an excellent service both face to face and over the phone as well as a number of administrative tasks in the office.
- Opening and closing Reception at the beginning and end of every day
- Sorting and distributing incoming post, frank and make ready for collection all outgoing post.
- ·Ensure that all office equipment, including photocopiers, franking machine and letter folder are maintained in working order.
- Answering and re-routing telephone calls;
- Handle any “overflow” of credit control or service team calls, taking messages or generating copy invoices where necessary.
- Update member records in the CRM systems as required.
- Meeting and greeting visitors ensuring that they are directed to appropriate meeting room.
- Ensuring that all meeting are serviced according to requirements including the provision of lunches, refreshments and any equipment
- Ensuring that the appropriate levels of stock for stationery and kitchen supplies are maintained at all times.
- Liaising with the various suppliers to ensure that a high standard and competitive pricing is maintained
- Compile and dispatch information and new member packs as required
- Provide binding and laminating service as and when requested
- To carry out other duties as agreed with the CFO.
The ideal candidate will be someone that has excellent communication skills, has a can do attitude, friendly, well presented and able to work autonomously.
- Similar experience in a similar role
- Able to multi-task and to prioritise workload.
- Exceptional telephone manner and interpersonal skills
Apply for Receptionist with excellent customer service skills - £21-23k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly