Our client, based in the heart of the City, is a global management consultancy. They are looking for an experienced Office Manager to be responsible for the day to day management of administration including project set up, client invoicing, data management and departmental reconciliations.
Office Management / General administrative tasks
- Overall responsibility for the effective running of the team and all administration supporting the team.
- Presentation of key administrative initiatives to department and/or senior management.
- Weekly reporting on sales leads, proposals and ongoing project work.
- Office move representative.
- Ensure departmental compliance with company policies and procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Provide input into the internal audit process and risk reviews; assist with progressing action points.
- Subcontractor policy champion and oversee subcontractor database. Ensure compliance to subcontractor management policy and that vetting is conducting and refreshed when appropriate.
- Tracking and reconciling department BGCs on monthly basis.
- Compilation of the online tracker to monitor output of online products.
- Organise new starter programmes and training for all departmental staff.
- Organisation of internal and external meetings and functions.
- Review project profitability, utilization and missing timesheet reports.
- Department business continuity representative.
- Direct line management of the departmental senior administrator, providing supervision and leadership.
- Responsible for client invoicing
- Liaise with Associate Directors and Finance to organise monthly accruals.
- Prepare financial reporting on a quarterly basis and as required.
- Work with both and the Finance team to assemble the annual budget and providing budget and expense management
- Preparation of financial and analytical data to assist senior management with strategic decision making.
- Expense management
- Act as focal point for all issues regarding departmental IT systems whilst providing new starter training, upgrade training and oversee ongoing use for:
- CRM – Super-user
- Dynamics – Department super-user. Fully understand the processes and requirements for the department in order to provide ongoing support to the team in their daily Dynamics use
- SharePoint – creation of sub-sites and maintenance of current framework. Ensure all relevant information is uploaded and maintained on Sharepoint.
- Experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Office including intermediate Excel, Word and Power Point
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and deliver excellent quality work
- Good attention to detail and excellent written skills
- Good telephone manner and ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Educated to A Level standard desirable
- Knowledge of SharePoint would be advantageous but not essential
- Familiarisation of a CRM /case management/time management system
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them.The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114