- Supervising the Corporate Reception and Hospitality team
- Supervising and ensuring that all of the common reception areas are held to a high standard
- To be able to manage the rota for the reception team
- Uphold high standards for all the below responsibilities, both for the individual and for the team:
- Meeting and greeting internal/external clients
- Liaising with Building Security as required
- Booking and managing Board Room occupancy through MS Outlook
- Ensure all bookings and meetings are run seamlessly and up to the high quality of excellence the firm prides itself on
- Preparing the Boardrooms for meetings, lunches and seminars
- Organising and delivering refreshments for meetings, lunches and seminars as required both initially and throughout the meetings and events
- Dealing with suppliers for the ordering of supplies and booking of food for meetings, seminars and in-house lunches.
- General administrative duties
- Helping set up and run marketing events on site
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
Flexibility on hours will be required, particularly at end of the day to assist at evening events
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.