Receptionist role - Global Media brand
An internationally recognisable global media brand with a passion for music is seeking a standalone Receptionist to provide a truly exceptional first impression in their stunning, open plan office located in the heart of the West End.
With no switchboard duties whatsoever you can use your exceptional customer service skills to ensure a warm welcome for all; this will be VIP presenters, celebrities and very well known names in the media! Able to remain calm when meeting some musical heroes (!) you are obsessed with ensuring that whoever you meet receives the very best welcome; this will include supporting with catering and hospitality needs.
This will be their most pivotal hire this year.
Duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors giving a 5* service
- Ensuring the Reception is immaculate and a welcoming environment for meetings
- Meeting all VIP's and celebrities making sure that their requests are met; this will include security access, press access and catering requirements
- Managing the security team of four; experience of line management, ideally for a security team is vital; it is important this outsourced team feel part of the business and engaged
- Managing the meeting room bookings, working with the technical team to ensure issues are resolved quickly
- Reporting on the front of house function; focusing on improving these when needed
- Networking with the facilities and PA team; the relationships you build here will support the smooth running of the front of house function
You would describe yourself as someone who has strong interpersonal skills; you love engaging with stakeholders and have exposure to managing facilities and security teams. You are the consummate team player and are used to being relied on for being flexible, dedicated and shining in a high performing business. You are naturally creative in your thinking and how you approach problems; in fact you don't see problems, you only see solutions!
This is a truly exceptional time to be joining the business that has grown extensively and require the services of an ambassadorial and motivated Receptionist who loves meeting people and being a true brand ambassador!
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.