Exams Executive Temp-Perm £21,000 - £23,000
My client is a membership and qualifying body with over 100 years' experience and a presence in 72 countries.
They are currently looking to appoint an Exams Executive to assist with the logistics of the delivery of the professional examinations and any other examinations as and when necessary, deliver a high standard of customer service and assist in increasing and retaining member and student numbers.
The deadline is the 4th Jan 2016, they would ideally like a CV and a covering letter if your are keen to apply.
- Assisting with the booking of examination venues, presiding officers and invigilators.
- Accurate logging in and out of examination scripts to examiners and co-markers.
- Arranging courier collection and delivery of materials as required.
- As and when necessary the packaging and despatch of stationery to examination venues.
- Completed scripts packaging and despatch to the relevant markers.
- Processing of postponement applications.
- Processing of special centre applications.
- Invigilation of in-house exams and where necessary outside venues.
- Dealing with examination centre queries.
- Processing examination script report orders and payments in a timely manner.
- Answer Member and student telephone calls, emails and letters in a timely manner.
- Processing of examination results.
- Assisting with the inputting of examination results.
- Assisting with member and student administration when required.
- An understanding of the governance compliance and risk roles would be beneficial;
- A knowledge and understanding of how a membership and qualifying body operates;
- Good working knowledge of using MS Office to a competent level within an office environment, especially MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
Apply for Exams Executive Temp-Perm £21,000 - £23,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly