Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Global Risk team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
- Provide general administrative support to the London Team including meeting/diary management, document copying and distribution.
- Co-ordinate and provide support for department, meeting management, and HR support.
- Create and maintain stakeholder distribution lists
- Liaise with internal and external colleagues in a professional manner.
- Develop relationships with colleagues and business areas in the UK and internationally.
- Liaise with IT to resolve issues.
- Manage on-boarding process for new staff
- Work with colleagues to create and maintain a library of standard role descriptions
- Manage HR activities
- Manage seating plans
- Maintain Organisation charts
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience of working in a Business Management or Admin function
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Strong written communications experience
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Outlook and Lotus Notes
- Previous experience in dealing with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Self-starting, independent, and willing to take on a wide variety of work
- Planning and Plan Management
- Delivery at Pace
- Problem solving and Critical Thinking
- Deliver high standards of customer service and provide support to the team by efficiently and proactively responding to issues
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload and to multitask – strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to make timely and rational decisions, based on relevant information and experience
- Ability to plan and prioritise own time effectively, aware of own responsibilities and committed to delivering these efficiently
- Ability to personally complying with business processes, rules and regulations
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive matters in an appropriate manner at all times.
- Reliable, flexible and loyal attitude.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
Apply for Team Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly