£25,000 - £27,000
A construction company based in the heart of East London, is currently looking for a switched on, "happy to help" Administrator to support their small office of 10 people.
You will be the sole support person for this office and would suit someone who wants to get involved in all areas of the business and grow into a junior "office manager" type position.
Main responsibilities as the Administrator;
- Diary management
- Arranging travel, appointments, hotels, some flights
- Managing all meeting paperwork for the meetings, occasionally taking minutes
- Ordering office stationery, supplies and equipment
- Ensuring filing systems are up to date
- Managing the office budgets and finances
- Maintaining HR records, holidays, and sickness
- Ensuring all Health and Safety procedures are enforced
- Ad-hoc administration for the wider team
Main requirements as the Administrator;
- Previous background supporting an office as an Administrator or Office Manager
- Strong IT skills
- Happy to help mentality
- Extremely organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Happy to work in a small office environment, with little supervision
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly