Team Secretary - French Speaking
Canary Wharf, London
£26000 - £28000
- To provide secretarial and administrative support.
- To answer telephone calls, deal with enquiries and take messages.
- To distribute and redirect DHL, courier and faxes.
- To organise an efficient stationery ordering system.
- To book conferences and trainings when require.
- To help in meeting organisation and to ensure meeting rooms are booked.
- To organise business travel and produce travel authorisation forms.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of holidays and sickness agenda.
- To assist in the maintenance of trading commercial contacts database - Maximizer and LNG database. Responsible for keeping contacts accurate and up-to-date.
- To update all the personnel information for the trading floor (telephone numbers, pages, seating plan etc)
- To assist trading desks (handling contracts) when required.
- To maintain filing / archiving systems and publications library.
- To participate in the co-ordination of corporate events, when required.
- To organise general mailing lists as directed.
- Greeting visitors.
- Ad hoc tasks, as and when directed.
- Reception Cover as and when directed.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
The role operates within the Trading Administration team servicing a fast paced open plan energy trading environment, supporting Management functions, Heads of Desk, Traders and (for travel arrangements) some Corporate employees
- Strong interpersonal skills, face to face, over the telephone and in written communication.
- Good secretarial skills.
- To have a flexible, adaptable and organised approach.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Internet Explorer.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work under pressure and preferably experience of working in a similar environment.
- Self motivated and take responsibility for own areas of work.
- French language skills are a pre-requisite.