Process & Quality Officer - TEMP-PERM
Process & Quality Officer - TEMP - PERM
A strategic travel management and services company based in London City are looking for a Process and Quality specialist that has an innovative way of working and can constructively scrutinise all challenges.
- Monitor, maintain and execute the Quality Management System, including: leading and participating in various kinds of review work designed to assess the effectiveness of processes and compliance, including ad-hoc reviews, providing recommendations for improvement, draft reports and agreed upon action plans and presentations, as required.
- Ensure the Quality Management System conforms to the latest ISO9001 standard - including acting as the company’s representative.
- Review new and existing processes, resources and systems.
- Closely interact with Managers, Heads of Departments & Directors in order to identify and promote policy, best practices, provide technical guidance to staff on quality, process mapping and value streaming methodology, providing interpretation of the methodology and guidance for practical application.
- Ensure compliance with quality procedures company-wide including auditing new activities and to ensure that key changes are embedded and supported throughout the business.
- Work with peers and stakeholders to undertake detailed data gathering and root-cause analysis exercises to determine the nature of issues and develop proposals for their improvement.
- Document process workflows (at high and low levels of detail) through various methods including meetings and workshops.
- Develop a clear understanding of the core entities and accountabilities within the process.
- Ensure the focus of activity is concentrated on the highest priority needs of the business. Assist the business in analysing functional impacts of process or technology changes.
- Continue to seek opportunities to improve efficiencies whilst maintaining/improving service levels.
- Provide visibility of all improvement benefits.
- Support and coach the teams to ensure that all plans are implemented and become part of the culture of continuous improvement.
- Organise and provide training and development through the Learning and Development team where required.
- Champion change within the business working cross functionally.
- Assist in monitoring for changes in regulation, legislation and auditing standards that impact the processes and responsibilities of the business
- Support the GRC department in maintaining all certifications, audits and all other tasks as required.
- Ensure all communications are clear, effective and appropriately targeted in compliance with their communication corporate standards. Deal effectively and professionally with stakeholders.
- Ensure that all personal data is handled securely and in strict compliance with the data protection legislation and local and corporate data management protocols.
- Commit to equality, promote corporate values and use the values to set clear expectations of others.
- Work flexibly and respond positively to changing business needs and carry out any other duties within the scope of the nature of the position. The post holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above and which is on occasion outside of normal working hours and/or at locations that differ from the primary place of work.
- Extensive knowledge, experience and understanding of delivering high quality and cost effective business mapping process programmes.
- Ability to lead process improvement with a track record of delivering to time and budget.
- High level of competency in managing integrated processes.
- Proven record of delivering business improvement.
- Recognised qualification in process mapping (BPMN and/or SixSigma) and Quality Management.
- Competency to handle confidential/sensitive information in an appropriate and secure manner in accordance with Data Protection , ISO and PCI DSS requirements.
- Detailed understanding of ISO9001.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in an effective and clear style.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with stakeholders and use those relationships to improve the effectiveness of processes
- Ability to advise, persuade and influence people in a professional and effective manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communciate accurately and appropriately with clients, colleagues, suppliers and senior management
- Proven ability to ensure high standard of client care and customer service.
- Ability to recognise high levels of performance and achievement and tackle under performance in others quickly and constructively
- Ability to analyse complex information quickly, reaching and articulating decisions with clarity, to deliver solutions that command support.
- Professional and effective decision making.
- Capable of reviewing and evaluating results against quality standards sharing this learning wih others and taking decisive action to ensure that standards and delivered.
- Ability to manage a complex workload and meet tight timescales.
- Commitment to ensure there is a culture of continuous improvement and embracing change.
- Always strives to improve the department’s operation and increase knowledge of own and related job functions.
- Willingness to take on responsibility; ability to work under own initiative and attention to detail
- A strong team player.
- Diplomatic but with the necessary tenacity to complete the task.
- Creative and innovative; being able to spot issues and implement solutions
- Understanding of ISO27001, ISO14001, ISO22301 and PCI DSS
- ISO 9001 Auditing qualification
- Experience in a travel related business environment
- A proven track record in Internal Audit.