Our client a Digital Online company is looking for a receptionist to start ASAP. This is a permanent role and your hours are likely to be 9 - 6pm.
The main duties are:
- Being the face of the company
- Answering phones
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Assisting the team with admin duties
- Assisting the CEO's PA and some of the duties include diary management, booking meeting rooms and booking travel
- Assisting with presentation and printing
- Ordering stationary and meeting room supplies
- Covering some office management duties which will include office maintenance, liaising with suppliers and contractors and coordinating with the Landlord.
The successful candidate will have at least one years' experience working as a receptionist/team assistant in a corporate environment or in the service industry. You need to be immaculately dressed, well-spoken and confident. You need to have experience of dealing with high net worth individuals, have high levels of customer service with each client getting the 'Wow!' factor, have strong communication skills and strong attention to detail.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity to obtain experience in administration and office managment. Apply now!
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly