Ground-floor Reception Supervisor
We are working on behalf of a large client site based in the city for a Reception Supervisor. The role of this position is to manage and oversee the day to day running of the reception desk, meeting rooms, catering and lobby area. You will supervise one other and ensure your team provide the highest levels of customer care and service to all clients/visitors and employees in line with agreed SLA’s.
Duties will include:
- Provide a warm, courteous and prompt service to all clients
- Anticipate client requirements
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the Reception desk
- Monitor and ensure that the Service Level Agreements are met and operational procedures are adhered to
- Train, mentor and coach the team in order to achieve the agreed KPI’s
- Perform ‘Return to work’ interviews with team members after they have been off sick
- Provide a warm, courteous and prompt welcome on arrival for all visitors at the Reception desk
- Ensure that visitor and client arrivals are communicated to the relevant people promptly and that the visitor or client is either met or escorted to the relevant room/area in a timely fashion
- Handle all incoming telephone calls
- Oversee room bookings and to liaise with relevant parties to ensure the delivery of professional service and to meet client expectations with regards requirements for the meetings
- Carry out regular room checks to ensure correct set up and readiness for client use.
- Ensure that the relevant refreshments are supplied and replenished.
- Check, read and action e-mails regularly and on a timely basis
- Compile the monthly rota ensuring adequate cover of all reception areas
- Coordinate breaks in accordance with business levels and cover available
- Maintain a clear desk policy across the site
- Monitor timeliness and attendance of Reception staff
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of all meeting rooms
- To look for areas for improvement and innovative ideas for the Reception & meeting rooms
- Maintain and practice a high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Immaculate grooming & personal hygiene
- Able to build and maintain rapport with clients
- Warm, friendly, approachable and passionate about customer service
- Confident and outgoing nature
- Team player, flexible approach, common sense, responsive
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing is essential
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Apply for Ground-floor Reception Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly