Operations/Office Manager - Private Equity
Operations Manager - Investments
West End of London
£60,000 to £80,000 plus benefits
One of the worlds leading Private Equity firm is looking for an Operations Manager to join their London team. This role is a new position and incorporates a number of elements. You will be responsible for the London and Europe and Middle East. You will manage in total 30 of the support function staff, and duties will include the following:
- management of London offices
- managing and developing on London administration staff
- liaise with all departments to develop and maintain all corporate policies and procedures
- work with HR to screen, interview and hires staff for the admin team
- develop and maintain relationship with all vendors and supplies
- manage all facilities, ensure the facilities team are operating efficiently and effectively
- work closely with senior management in NY to manage department budgets and costs
If you have been a senior Office Manager / Operations Manager / Administration Manager covering HR, facilities and building management and looking for a step up and more responsibility, this is the role for you. You must have previous experience from within Banking, FS or the Legal industry, be professional and forward thinking, and have strong yet approachable in your communication style.
This is a permanent contract, please forward your details today.