Receptionist for Private Bank in London. Front of House Recruitment is London's Executive Receptionist Specialist. £28,000 to £33,000 per annum.
Working in glamorous offices in London, benefits include: GYM, PENSION, LARGE BONUS, PRIVATE HEALTH, DENTAL and more. This company is looking for someone who enjoys reception. Someone who has worked for either a 5* Hotel or within corporate reception OR been a member of the cabin crew. If you are polished with a warm professional and confident personality then this could be for you.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SOLID RECEPTIONIST OR CABIN CREW EXPERIENCE
This company knows what an IMPORTANT job their front of house staff do. They know their receptionists are essential to their overall image.
The main duties are as a receptionist - with a high level of responsibility.
Corporate Receptionist DUTIES:
- Operating a switchboard in a warm, confident and happy manner
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Liaising with other receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
- Liaising with the PAs and executive directors
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Administration Adhoc duties
- Booking catering facilities - organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
If you have a good background as a receptionist, corporate receptionist OR member of the Cabin Crew in an airline then please apply.
CANDIDATES: PLEASE DO NOT COLD-CALL OUR OFFICE – Unfortunately we simply aren't able to take any calls unless the candidate has been asked to call us specifically. We simply don't have the personnel to assist with cold-calls.
We would love to get back to everyone however due the sheer volume of applications we will only be able to reply if we feel we can successfully place you in one of our corporate roles. Thank you so much for understanding. We will do our best with your application and thank you!