Our client, a reputable and established top 25 Accountancy firm based in the City, is seeking a bright, articulate, motivated Junior Administrator, to join their Charity & Not-For-Profit team. As the Junior Administrator you will provide daily, flexible and proactive support to all members of the Charity Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, determined and focused administrator, to elevate their career to the next level and gain high-level exposure within a professional corporate organisation.
- Assist the Administration Manager to provide support to the Charity Team.
- Support the administration team with their daily tasks; ensuring post, scanning and email filing is dealt with within agreed timescales.
- Amend and produce accounts and management reports, which include financial statements, in a timely manner, within agreed timescales, with minimal typographical errors.
- Ensure the Charity telephone system is appropriately covered at all times.
- Assist the Administration Manager and Administrators in the timely production of any marketing related material or events planning.
- Write letters and reports clearly and concisely with minimal grammatical or typographical errors.
- Provide a first class service to clients, remaining responsive and courteous at all times.
- Demonstrate a willingness to take on responsibility or additional tasks as required.
Please email your CV to Surekha Gilroy!
Due to the high level of response only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Junior Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly