We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Team Assistant for short term temporary roles. Supporting our client, a fast paced and growing financial services firm in the City, this Team Assistant will need financial services experience and be able to truly hit the ground running. You will be well presented, able to inspire confidence and hardworking.
Excellent opportunity for growth and exposure for the right Team Assistant in this leading firm within the sector.
Team Assistant responsibilities:
- Intensive diary management, call fielding and meeting arrangements
- Travel arrangements, all logistics and expenses, itineraries
- Key client knowledge and relationship building with PA / Team Assistant counterparts
- General and ad hoc team support as required
Team Assistant skills:
- Demonstrable financial services experience is essential
- Dynamic and proactive approach
- Tenacity, resilience, influencing skills and a focus on excellence
- Able to prioritise and bring a sense of calm during extremely busy times