Are you a graduate looking for an entry level position? Interested in medical publishing? We have a wonderful opportunity for a keen candidate looking to join a leading medical publishers as an Editorial Assistant.
As an editorial assistant you will be responsible for supporting the administration processes, as well as the following:
- Assisting the editors in tracking manuscripts from submission to publication
- Review procedures and suggest improvements when appropriate
- Answer enquiries from authors, editors, reviewers and the public
- Seek to improve processes to help editors work as effectively as possible
- Assist with the production and analysis of statistical data
- Create and produce metric reports, and to refine and present results effectively in Excel
Special responsibilities can include picture research, soliciting of clinical trials, managing authors proposals and commissioning for review content.
- You will be both independent and able to work closely with others.
- You will be imaginative and enjoy solving problems, be able to balance a busy workload, meet short deadlines and have great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You will be flexible, proactive and have a keen to learn attitude.
- You will have a University degree, a strong command in English, high attention to detail, good interpersonal skills and good analytical and problem solving skills.
If this sounds like you and you are available immediately, please apply ASAP. DO NOT apply if you are on notice.