Knightsbridge based Global Investment Management firm are looking for a polished, experienced and professional Receptionist. You'll need to have exceptional organisational skills, extensive experience in front of house support within professional services and the ability to manage several tasks at once.
- To work as a team with one other receptionist to provide an efficient front of house service, greeting clients and employees
- To answer the switchboard for all incoming calls and to distribute messages accordingly.
- To assist in the management of meeting rooms and diaries, ensuring no duplications or overlaps and that cancelled meetings are reflected in the diary.
- Clear up/Set up 3rd and 5th floor meeting rooms at the start and end of every day.
- Take responsibility for the 5th floor meeting rooms ensuring there is a supply of refreshments and are tidy and presentable at all times and that guests are provided with drinks.
- Unpack water supplies and ensure 5th floor supplies fridge is stocked and glasses are available.
- Distribute courier packages.
- Distribute post and newspapers, and take outgoing post to local post office.
- Share responsibility for picking up monthly birthday cake and birthday cards order from supplier.
- Responsible for company stationery supplies and managing the company stationery account.
- Ensure the stationery areas are tidy and well stocked at all times on both 3rd and 5th floors.
- To assist with ad-hoc printing, filing, archiving, as and when required.
- Set up video conference unit on 3rd and 5th floor as and when required.
- Share responsibility for ordering business cards for new and existing employees.
- Update internal telephone lists and contacts in outlook public folders.
- To provide support for the administration team when needed.
- Flexibility required with hours when other Receptionist is away
- Previous front of house experience gained within professional services
- Previous exposure to basic administration tasks
- Ability to juggle several tasks at once
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable manner
- Strong Microsoft office suite skills (Word, Excel, Power point)
- This is a temporary role looking to go permanent