Modern-elite, luxury interior design company is seeking a Studio Manager/PA. The role of Studio Manager/PA will suit a bright and enthusiastic person, with a friendly, outgoing and professional manner. You will be key to the smooth running of the office and be a good communicator with excellent administrative skills.
Boasting an impressive roster, our client has worked on amazing projects from private penthouses to restaurants and hotels. Working within a tight knit team, the environment is fast paced, dynamic, friendly and very driven.
You should be able to work on your own initiative and have ideally two years experience in a similar role.
- Meeting and greeting guests and visitors
- General management of office, making sure that the space looks presentable and beautiful at all times.
- Drafting Company E-newsletters
- Updating website and website journal/blog (Wordpress)
- Manage office printers; order new toner, troubleshooting
- Manage magazine subscriptions
- Liaising with suppliers
- Manage, sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment
- Planning Christmas party
- Assisting the team when you have free time
- Attending Monday morning Action Meetings, taking action points and writing minutes
- Planning, organising and managing events eg. Launch of new projects
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems
- Manage diary
- Manage travel and preparing complex travel itineraries, personal holidays
- Conducting research for meetings
- To maintain and continuously keep up to date all of Founder’s mailing lists.
- Assist with Company Secretarial legal duties
- Ideally 2 years experience working as a PA /Studio Manager
- Very strong IT literacy, proficient in Office package, Photoshop, InDesign
- Efficient using Mac
- Excellent standard of education including Maths and English GCSE or equivalent