Corporate Receptionist - West End based!
Pioneering, American alternative investment firm seeks a polished, bright and highly professional receptionist with a friendly and personable manner to provide first class reception support to their offices based in the heart of London's West End.
Duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of call on the phone – impeccable telephone manner
- Meeting, greeting and managing guest experience, ensuring perfection
- Managing meeting rooms bookings, resolving clashes, and preparing rooms
- Liaising with other support staff to talk about the day’s meetings, objectives and priorities and any materials needed
You will have:
- Outstanding front of house skills, in high-end, pressurised environments – delivering service with a smile!
- Confidence in managing meeting room bookings and preparing these, even when meetings are back-to-back.
- An eye for perfection – nothing will be out of place under your watch.
- Excellent communication skills
- A track history of building strong working relationships
- Strong Microsoft skills – there will be lots of opportunities to get involved in overflow work for the EAs and Team Assistants, so you will need to use the Microsoft suite with confidence.
- At least 1 year of corporate, FOH experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an outstanding firm, in a wonderful location. CVs will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply ASAP!