Trilingual Italian – French – English PA required to support highly successful international entrepreneur - Mayfair
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and proactive multilingual Personal Assistant to assist a high profile and very successful international businessman.
Based in the family office in the heart of Mayfair, you will need to provide administrative support both in a professional and personal capacity.
Main duties and responsibilities
You will coordinate matters and provide support in relation to his international properties and a number of his other companies, whilst also dealing with a range of personal items.
You will provide support for meetings, including preparing agendas, briefings, meeting papers, taking minutes, dealing with follow-up etc. in Italian, French and English.
You will handle highly confidential information and documentation, composing emails, drafting correspondence and participating in calls in Italian, French and English.
You will have extensive liaison with third parties internationally and should be willing to travel, sometimes at short notice.
You should be comfortable in carrying out any other duties that fall outside of the scope of those outlined above, but which are compatible with this job description and its objectives.
- Be fluent oral and written Italian, French and English speakers;
- Have at least 5 years strong experience working at a senior level;
- Be detail oriented, protocol aware and trustworthy;
- Have the ability to demonstrate initiative and work under sustained pressure;
- Have excellent organisational skills and be able to manage a complex and demanding workload, working to tight deadlines;
- Have a high level of commitment and a pro-active attitude;
- Have a diplomatic and discreet approach, with the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times;
- Be able to establish strong relationships with internal and external contacts as well as with the small team within the family office;
- Have a high level of proficiency on Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Apply now for immediate consideration.