Temporary Corporate Receptionist for Head Office function
Temporary Corporate Receptionist for Head Office function - £13 per hour
Working for one of our prestigious clients in Mayfair, you will offer temporary support as a professional Receptionist in a busy Head Office function.
As a temporary Receptionist you will be well organised, possess excellent communication and organisation skills whilst representing the organisation professionally at all times. You will be responsible for all security elements of Head Office and ensure all internal and external clients are greeted in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide outstanding customer service by greeting all internal and external clients in a courteous and professional manner
- Ensure the smooth running of the office on a daily basis and provide information and assistance as requested
- Provide concierge support to Head Office
- Coordinate & book travel
- Answer all telephone, email queries to external and internal client and suppliers.
- Monitor arrival and departure of staff visitors including keeping logs of staff working hours
- Assist with the organisation of catering and beverages for company meetings and for visitors when waiting in reception
- Continually support and work alongside the entire team to provide an effective service, while promoting a positive and welcoming environment
- Deal with all courier companies to ensure company packages are being sent and follow up on any outstanding courier
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with all company procedures
- Assist with and book when necessary taxis for staff and overseas visitors
- Build a strong and professional working relationship with colleagues and external parties
Skills & Requirements
- Previous temporary Reception experience
- Ability to multi task and juggle a number of requirements at once
- Confidence and proven ability to work on own initiative, make informed decisions and consult when required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to show professionalism, maturity and confidence
- Professional, adaptable, can do attitude and pro-active approach is essential
- Discretion is paramount