Executive PA for a boutique IT Consultancy (30K Pro-Rata)
Executive PA to three directors
The role is being offered on a permanent basis of 4 full days a week or 5 shorter days a week (perfect for fitting into nursery or school hours!!)
This is a fantastic role to provide support to three lovely Directors within a growing team. The successful candidate must be confident, established and be able to rely on their own initiative.
Candidates must be experienced PAs (minimum 5 years in PA), be very proactive and organised. Attention to detail and communication skills are key.
The successful candidate will be great communicator both written and oral.
Tasks to include;
- Diary and Inbox management for Directors
- Scheduling of meetings – to involve set up; confirmation; printing of associated materials
- Taking note of meeting and creating / distributing minutes and following up on action points
- Proofreading and preparation of documents / presentations
- Providing central point of contact for the team - the go to person / gatekeeper
- Client liaison
- Setting up meetings with clients/contacts as directed (would involve researching companies and making first contact)
- Sending out commentaries (via various media)
- Office management tasks - Stationery/Office supplies
- Ad hoc admin tasks requested by the directors eg presentations, letters