A leading global real estate firm based in Central London is looking for a Team Secretary/PA to support 3 Directors and a large team. Fantastic offices; social and lively team.
Needs someone very confident, used to supporting a large team and ideally someone who has experience as a Team Secretary working within the property or professional services sector.
Must have strong PowerPoint and confidence in making presentations look top notch.
Needs someone with plenty of global travel experience (multi-trip etc) and stable work history, ideally professional services.
Want a team player who displays professionalism yet an upbeat, bouncy character. Lots of different personalities in the team so needs someone confident and capable.
Any experience of organising large scale events would also be beneficial.
- Extensive inbox and diary management
- Organising national and international travel including meeting and transport arrangement, confirming accommodation and producing detailed itineraries often of a complex nature
- Dealing with telephone calls, emails and colleagues in a professional manner and escalating any issues in an appropriate manner
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Organising team & client entertainment
- Organising internal and external lunches and dinners booking the relevant dining rooms and restaurants
- Organising meetings and presentations, booking the relevant venues & rooms with required equipment and refreshments
- Assisting with the organisation of the firm’s internal and external events
- Assisting in organising management meetings
- Producing Intermediate/Advanced PowerPoint presentations on a regular basis
- Processing company mandates and producing invoices using the companies billings systems
- Collating data in spreadsheets, databases and CRM systems
- Providing wide ranging administrative assistance
- PA support for certain senior directors
- Developing and maintaining positive, friendly and effective working relationships with clients and colleagues