Membership & Customer Service Executive
Working within a leading corporate firm, based in the heart of the West End and established over 100 years ago, have a vacancy for a Customer Service Administrator to work as part of a busy team providing excellent customer service, administration support and providing first line support to clients. The is a permanent role that offers excellent benefits while working within a fast paced corporate team.
- Working as part of a team, the main purpose of the role is to support the Senior Membership Services Executive and deal with a wide range of membership administration including a high volume of responses to member communications.
- Handle a inbound calls, providing first line support to members and customers
- Ensure that the highest levels of customer service are achieved and maintained at all times and working within agreed service level agreements (SLAs)
- Compose responses to members’ correspondence for signature by the Membership Director/Head of Membership Services. Take follow up action as necessary
- Manage the membership department e-mail account including prioritising, forwarding to appropriate individuals and using own initiative and judgement to respond and action where appropriate
- Ensure that the appropriate action and amendments to members’ records are made prior to filing of correspondence
- Verify refund requests prior to passing to the Head of Department for approval
- Fully manage member upgrades
- Assist the Senior Membership Services Executive with member complaints
- Maintain accurate records of complaints received. Log and flag complaints on Integra database upon receipt
- Maintain an efficient complaints filing system
- Maintain accurate records of member feedback
- Logging of Department invoices onto Finance Spread sheet.
- Experience within a membership or customer role
- Stable work history
- Experience of dealing with complaint resolution
- Letter writing and good data processing skills are advantageous
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good spelling and grammar
- A professional and courteous telephone manner
You will be working within beautiful office, working within a highly regarded team and be completely encouraged to use your initiative on a daily basis!
Hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm / 9am – 5pm