Our client, a renowned international law firm based in the City of London, requires an IT Trainer to start ASAP.
The main duties are:
- Conduct direct and remote training sessions for all staff on a wide range of software applications.
- Provide in-house bespoke IS Induction training for new starters.
- Devise suitable surveys to identify the IT training needs within the organisation.
- Write and update training manuals and handouts for training purposes.
- Design, organise, set up and deliver courses to meet the needs of all staff.
- Keep up to date with relevant systems, and software and where appropriate work together with the applications team to develop and deliver a training course.
- Provide classroom and one-to-one training support as and when required.
- Co-ordinate the administration of training courses, including diary management and database management.
- Manage and maintain the IT Training areas.
- Regular travel to each of the UK offices
The successful candidate must have proven IT training experience, have a thorough knowledge of the MS Office suite 2010 (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and have experience designing and delivering ITS skills training courses to a wide range of users. You need to have excellent communication skills both written and spoken, strong attention to detail, ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines, be a strong team player and able to use own initiative. You need to have a positive and proactive attitude, be flexible and committed, driven and enthusiastic and be a strong team player.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity. Apply now!