£25,000 - £28,000
Our client is an award winning construction, development and regeneration firm. Due to winning a fantastic Billion pound project, they are looking to create a motivated, switched on, experienced team to assist on this fantastic project. Suitable candidates will have experience as a Document Controller and want to work in a dynamic, fast paced professional environment.
Collaborate with the various teams within the office to ensure project information is stored appropriately and consistently and is readily accessible to relevant staff.
The role will involve but is not limited to:
- Working with the project team in order to implement systems of control, ensure compliance with company procedures, standards and expectations.
- Control and upkeep of all project related documents, drawings and registers. This involves confirming the documents meet the Company quality requirements before they are filed and liaising with internal departments and external parties to ensure that documents contain correct and understandable information in regards to their categorisation.
- Manage the process of distribution of internal and external project documentation and ensure productive relationships with external and internal clients.
- Generate the various project document control reports, drawing and document tracking registers for specific project as required.
- Develop and implement processes related to document control and management.
- Monitor and engage with internal teams to Manage Project Related workflow activities.
- Perform regular audits on documents against required project information to ensure compliance with client requirements and company procedures.
- To manage own daily workload by close liaison with Management and staff.
- Coordinate the document control function across site, ensuring all project related documentation is correctly recorded and communicated.
- Monitor and evaluate systems and to look for ways of continuous improvements.
- Explain how all activities related to the Document Control procedures are controlled and coordinated to internal and external auditors.
Must be a fantastic communicator and happy to converse on all levels
Switched on, assertive and have the ability to use initiative
Can do attitude
Approachable and flexible in approach to work duties
Ideally the successful candidate will have worked on large projects
- Proficient in using IT software –
- Advanced Excel essential
- Able to work in a team and on your own
- Excellent organisational skills