Front of House Manager
An iconic global media brand with a focus on music is seeking a front of house manager to provide an exceptional first impression in their beautiful and open plans offices located in the heart of the west end. With no switchboard duties whatsoever this role will allow you to make full use of your exceptional customer service skills; you are obsessed with ensuring that whoever you meet receives the very best welcome experience; this will include supporting with any catering and hospitality needs.
As this role will include liaising with high profile clients, VIP's and celebrities exposure to this would be welcomed but the right attitude is paramount; this will be their most pivotal hire this year.
Duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors giving a 5* service
- Ensuring the Reception is immaculate and a great place for meetings
- Meeting VIP's ensuring all relevant parties are briefed and all requested fulfilled. This will include security access, press access and catering requirements
- Managing the security team of four; experience of line management, ideally for a similar team is vital; it is important this outsourced team feel part of the business and engaged
- Managing the meeting room bookings, working with the technical team to ensure issues are resolved quickly
- Reporting o the front of house function; to ensure that you focus on ways of working and improving these when needed
- Networking with the facilities and PA team; the relationships you build here will support the smooth running of the front of house function
You would describe yourself as someone who has strong interpersonal skills; you love engaging with stakeholders and have exposure to managing facilities and security contracts. You love working in a team and being relied on for being flexible, dedicated and shining in a high performing business where standards are high. You are naturally creative in your thinking and how you approach problems; in fact you don't see problems, you see solutions and a way to look at how things are working!
This is a truly exceptional time to be joining the business that has grown extensively and require the services of an ambassadorial and motivated front of house manager who takes pride in their customer facing role.
Apply for Front of House Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly