Executive Assistant to Founder/HNWI
Our client, a successful property developer, based in SW London is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Founder, a HNWI, in a varied and demanding role. You must be degree educated, with previous experience performing both private and business PA duties. A background in property and an interest in art would be desirable.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Diary Management
- Travel arrangements including booking private jets
- Arranging family holidays
- Buying art and arranging the logistics of transporting the art
- Dealing with art restorers, reframers and other specialists
- Managing two PA's
- Recruitment for the office and his private properties
- Arranging corporate appointments
You will be resilient and looking to take on a role where you have to work hard but can grow, learn and progress. My client is not looking for any job hoppers so a stable work history is required. Working hours are 9-6.30pm and preferably you will live in the SW London area. If you feel this exciting role is for you, please apply ASAP.