Here at ISE Partners, we are always looking for fantastic, flexible Temps who enjoy giving an exceptional Front of House service.
Our various Reception roles are perfect for someone who has a professional manner and understands the standards needed for a corporate reception. We work with exceptional, high calibre firms within the Investment Sector and Reception roles may include working within a team or working autonomously.
The duties of our roles will generally include, but not be limited to:
- Being the first point of call on the phone – impeccable manners
- Meeting, greeting and managing guest experience, ensuring perfection
- Managing meeting rooms bookings, resolving clashes, and preparing rooms
- Liaising with other support staff to talk about the day’s meetings, objectives and priorities and any materials needed
- Preparing reporting, e.g. facilities reports, including making suggestions where costs can be cut
You will have:
- Outstanding front of house skills, in high-end, pressurised environments – delivering service with a smile
- Confidence in managing meeting room bookings and preparing these, even when meetings are back-to-back
- An eye for perfection – nothing will be out of place under your watch
- Excellent communication skills
- A track history of building strong working relationships
Whether you are looking for work whilst you search for a Permanent job, or if you are an entrepreneur with your own company looking to Temp on Reception, we always have a role for exceptional, experienced Receptionists.
Apply for Experienced Receptionist!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly