International, boutique Investment Firm in a superb West End location seeks a well-presented, bright and organised individual to join their team as Personal Assistant. You will be required to provide support to the 3 company Founders, and offer support to an additional 2 team members on occasion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging meetings
- Travel booking and arrangement
- Inbox management
- Private PA support - i.e. running errands, sourcing items and liaising with family members
- Managing and working alongside an administration assistant
You will be:
- Able to form lasting relationships as part of a cohesive team
- Organised and able to prioritize tasks efficiently
- Flexible with a 'can-do' attitude
- Experienced in Personal Assistant duties
- Fluency in French is a plus (although not entirely necessary)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a private family office with a private equity style in a superb West End location. An excellent office environment in the heart of the city.
CVs will be considered on a rolling basis, so if you are interested, please apply ASAP.