Internationally-facing growth equity firm based in the heart of London in the West End seeks a well-presented, bright and diligent individual to join their team as a Team Assistant! This is an excellent opportunity to join an respected investment firm with exposure to a wide range of sectors, from healthcare to technology.
As a Team Assistant, you will be based on reception, and will also cover reception duties. However, you will also be assisting with administrative duties in the office when assigned, and will provide assistance to the administration team and deal professionals.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Switchboard coverage in the afternoon, as well as back-up switchboard cover throughout the day to cover lunch breaks, annual leave and illness
- Organising evening dinner orders
- Ensuring conference rooms are maintained and adequately stocked with IT supplies, stationery and snacks, and assisting with meeting preparations when required
- Ensuring that supplies in the mail/copy rooms and kitchen are well stocked
- Sorting mail and deliveries
- Photocopying projects
- Monitoring and maintaining marketing material
- Assisting with office administrative duties - i.e. binding, contact management, expenses, etc.
You will be:
- Well presented with an excellent customer-facing manner
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- A strong and confident communicator
- Committed to providing a professional service and able to work with discretion and confidentiality
- Organised with a high attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Punctual and reliable, with flexibility
- Experienced within working in a facilities department in a banking/financial services/law firm
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, field-leading firm in an excellent London location.
CVs will be considered on a rolling basis, so please apply immediately!