This industry leading tech headhunting and consultancy firm require a driven and dynamic EA to join their team in a crucial support role. EA to the new high flying Search Director. This is a vibrant company with an engaged and passionate workforce, where progression is encouraged and there are brilliant opportunities to grow. Salary c£40k DOE + up to 20% bonus
- strong previous experience supporting at senior exec level
- graduate calibre
- infallible attention to detail
- strong spelling, grammar and formatting skills
- strong client facing experience
- able to take responsibility for many concurrent project trajectories, ensuring deadlines are always met
- interested and engaged: keen to learn and to progress
Duties will include:
- High volume of diary management - managing an ever changing diary and dealing with last minute requests alongside a busy inbox.
Producing and proof-reading high quality client documentation and presentations.
Being the first point of contact for clients and candidates.
Managing in-bound calls and emails.
Updating the internal database daily.
Booking travel and accommodation.
Setting up conference calls and video conferences across multiple time zones.
Some personal assistance will be involved when appropriate.
This company, founded by an inspiring and award-winning CEO, has recently received significant investment and intends to grow significantly over the next two years. This would be an exciting time to join a business on an impressive upwards trajectory within a booming industry.
If you feel you have the right credentials for this position we would love to see your CV! Apply today!
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly