Team Assistant position within a leading Management Consultancy firm based in an ideal City location. The role offers a salary of up to £25,000 with a competitive benefits package and great company culture.
The position is within the company's Disputes and Investigations team supporting a selection of MD's and the wider team. They are a fun and busy department and this role is a great opportunity for someone who has previous administrative experience, is confident and ready to start a career in team support. The organisation value entrepreneurial and independent thinkers who are willing to get stuck in and work towards a common goal. If this sounds like you then please get in touch!
· Diary and travel management
· Producing reports
· Timesheets and expenses
· Updating databases
· Various admin tasks for the team
· Liaising with internal departments and clients
· 25 days holiday
· Private medical insurance
· Life insurance
· Childcare Vouchers
· Cycle to work scheme
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Intermediate level on Microsoft packages and knowledge on databases
· Highly organised with the ability to work independently as well as with the team
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.