Love PAs work with a high number of FTSE 250 companies and Private sector names in the London market, we are currently seeking EAs, PAs and Team Assistants from various backgrounds for a variety of temporary assignments, some of these temporary assignments could lead to a permanent job.
The roles on offer are supporting senior executives up to C-Suite level and offer both one to one and team support opportunities.
These opportunities are perfect for capable and committed individuals who are experienced in acting as an ambassador for the organisation, undertaking extensive client liaison and "gatekeeping' on behalf of their directors.
- Immediate availability
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are required, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- A born organiser with extensive experience of complex diary management and arranging travel on both a domestic and international basis
- Initiative driven, adaptable individuals with PA/EA or Team Assistant experience gained within the corporate or private sectors
- You will be experienced in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues, and liaising with individuals at every level of an organisation
- Superb written and communication skills are a must, as is the ability to manage your time efficiently and prioritise your workload in order to meet deadlines
- Hourly rates will vary depending on experience
Apply for PA/EA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly