Customer Service/Student Administrator, £9.50p.h Cambridge
A highly successful and well recognised company specialising in training and education for professional qualifications in a range of expert fields. A distinctive supportive and welcoming culture making this a highly sought after role.
Our client is looking for a temporary administrator to join them on a part time basis ensuring the programmes are managed effectively and supporting the needs of new and existing students in their Cambridge campus.
What will you be doing?
- Support registration of new students and returning students on enrolment and coordinating induction sessions
- Initiate contact with students to direct as necessary to support available such as tutors and student advisors
- Setting up tutorial class rooms and examination rooms
- Collect and collate relevant data on a daily basis
What are we looking for?
- You will have previous working experience working in an academic and student facing support environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of key areas of student concern and dealing with people from a range of cultural background
- Confidence in dealing with difficult or sensitive situations in a professional manner
- Ability to produce quality work without close supervision
- An exceptional level of organisation and attention to detail as well as unparalleled enthusiasm, pro-activity and professionalism at all times.
Various shifts throughout the year.
If you are available to work immediately and keen on this unique opportunity, please apply now.