PA to COO
A highly regarded well known bank based in lovely offices in the City are looking for a highly efficient, proactive and resilient PA to join the team to provide 1:1 PA support to their COO. This organisation provides excellent benefits, working hours and a great working culture.
The role will involve extensive diary support to the COO, involving arranging meetings and managing their busy inbox. The position will include preparing meeting packs and presentations, arranging both internal and external events and arranging travel - although this will be mainly European. This role will also require taking minutes of meetings and preparing board packs and agendas in addition to any ad-hoc requirements needed by the COO.
Candidates will require:
- Previous PA experience supporting at a senior level, ideally within financial services
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Experience managing a complex diary and inbox
- A highly organised individual with a can-do attitude with the ability to push back and be resilient
- Well presented and personable, with excellent communication skills
- Graduate or graduate calibre
Please do apply ASAP to be considered for this amazing position working for a company that truly does look after their staff - there are great benefits, training and work culture on offer!
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.