A very well established and esteemed Investment Management company are seeking an experienced secretarial manager with preferably previous experience of working as a line manager for 10 on more staff. This is an exciting new role and will involve line managing approximately 30 secretarial staff, including implementing and improving processes and procedures, conducting appraisals and performance reviews and managing the annual compensation reviews. The successful candidate would ideally have an understanding in working over time zones and build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within the business.
- Previous line management experience is essential
- Working in a medium to large Financial services company would be preferred
- Ability to carry out performance related development structures for staff and appraisals
- Advanced proficiency across all Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of providing coaching and performance feedback
- A positive, can do attitude and team focused work ethic
- Ability to build strong relationships and stakeholder management skills
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Apply for Secretarial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly