Office Assistant - branding / global luxury markets
Our client is an established and well respected provider of consultancy, creative and communications services to the global luxury industry. They are a boutique advisory company - a small team of about 6 in the London office - representing some amazing international resorts, hotels and luxury brands. They are looking for an experienced office "linchpin" - someone to act as the face of the company and be the main "go-to" person to support the team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Be the first point of contact for all enquiries / calls
- Organise international travel and meetings
- Diary management
- General office support - dealing with IT issues, printers, stationery, office supplies etc
- Log and track the payment of invoices
- Liaise with the company bookkeeper / general accounts admin, helping to keep track of expenditure / VAT etc
There may be the opportunity to get involved with research and helping in brainstorming meetings for client briefs.
The ideal candidate will have a good level of education, have meticulous attention to detail and have experience within a similar "linchpin" role. You need to have worked somewhere where you have been the sole support within the office - used to dealing with a varied workload and used to using your initiative.