Receptionist for Media Firm in the City of London
A growing Media Firm based in the heart of the City near Moorgate Station is looking for a Receptionist to work on their front desk. The ideal candidate will be professional, personable and have corporate receptionist experience.
Daily duties will include:
* Answering the phones, managing a busy switchboard and taking accurate messages
* Providing security passes for all visitors
* Maintaining the reception area, ensuring that this is clean and tidy
* Managing the diaries for all meeting rooms
* Ordering couriers
* Processing incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring that it is sent out on time
* Maintaining filing, correspondence and photocopying
* Any ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will need to be a team player who has the ability to adapt quickly to their surroundings and possess an excellent attention to detail. You will need to have strong MS Office skills, be available to start immediately and commit on an on-going basis.
Crone Corkill is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
Apply for Receptionist for Media Firm in the City of London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly