Globally known, Media and Entertainment company are seeking an experienced and professional EA to support an MD who has recently relocated from the US. Having a background within the Media or Production sector is essential, you will be used to working in a busy environment. The role will start on a temp basis and will last 3 - 6 months.
You will work in conjunction with other assistants and PAs who support the same individual. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work alongside an established and high-achieving MD, for a very well known and successful entertainment/broadcasting client.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to work independently and alongside a team
- High standards – outstanding attention to detail
- The ability to forward think – pre-empt needs
- A level head, this job is not for the fainthearted
- Flexibility with the hours they are willing to work – could be long, demanding days
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- The ability to cope under pressure
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- A large aspect of diary management
- Some personal assistance
- Organising international travel for the MD and liaising with in-house travel team, planning events
- Tracking scripts that come in, confidentiality, making sure everything is coded right
- Ad-hoc duties, for example screening calls and replying to emails
- Working in liaison with colleagues
The ideal candidate will come from a production background and a career PA is a must. This is not your typical PA role so apply now and have a great name to add to your CV! To apply for this exciting opportunity to work in a globally known, reputable firm – you must be immediately available. This role will require flexible working hours.
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly