Senior PA - Property
My client an ever expanding Properties Consultants is looking to recruit a Senior PA to support the Managing Directors of the company, enabling them to deliver a first class service to their clients. Working in their lively and busy West End office you will work closely with the Senior Team to ensure they have all they need; you will also manage all company events from initial concept to execution on the day.
This will requires a pro-active approach and an individual who keeps close to the business by building trusted relationships with all employees. Previous experience supporting senior executives within the property world is desirable.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Providing high end PA and secretarial support to the two Managing Directors, Operations Director and Head of the London Office, including but not limited to:
- Diary Management (full management of Director diaries, accepting, declining and colour coding where appropriate, flagging any issues)
- Email management for JM and Ops Director
- Coordinating regular trips to Manchester (monthly), keeping Manchester aware of visit to ensure best use of time and meeting contacts.
- Following up all BD actions and arranging meetings/lunches with clients:
- Liaise directly with clients/ or PA’s as a given
- Regular catch-ups with key clients (informal lunch or coffee)
- Arrange meetings with key business clients for MD’s to join with other Directors (i.e. Aberdeen)
- Assisting with work allocation for placing surveys and liaising with MD’s
- Producing job opening forms from email confirmations of instruction promptly and liaising with Teams Secretaries to open
- Typing of reports/minutes/correspondence/emails etc.
- Collating Board Papers
- Minute taking where required
- Arranging travel
- Arrange Annual Strategy Meetings/logistics etc
- Any ad-hoc work as required (work or personal)
This will be an initial 12 Month Maternity Contract