Senior Property Administrator
We are looking for a Property Consultant who preferably has experience in UK residential property, although all property backgrounds will be considered. At least two years experience working in a property related role is however essential, with a preference based on the following skill set and characteristics:
- an understanding of the conveyancing process in reselling residential property;
- managing basic property refurbishments;
- a good understanding of excel spreadsheets with the ability to calculate basic investment returns;
- an articulate telephone manner and strong presentation skills;
- a degree in a relative subject such as finance, property investment, economics or law (preferable rather than essential);
- excellent organisational skills and the ability to problem solve.
It is important to emphasise that, as an entrepreneurial organisation, we are not necessarily looking for the finished article but rather someone with an outstanding work ethic, a willingness to learn and a lot of potential. We will consider those candidates with slightly less experience if they can show that they have the right attitude. Ongoing training will be provided and all of our staff are encouraged to constantly improve and keep learning – everybody gets the chance to contribute and we don’t employ ‘cogs in wheels’.
The following summarises the opportunity available:
- Working out of our modern head office in Fulham (next to Putney Bridge);
- Undertaking all related tasks involved in managing and reselling residential properties across our portfolio;
- Liaising with solicitors and keeping up to date with key stages in the legal side of the sale process;
- Undertaking market research to correctly calculate the sale value of each property;
- Calculating investment returns and manipulating excel spreadsheets;
- Meeting monthly acquisitions targets;
- Meeting with the company directors and contributing to meetings bi-weekly.
Salary & Benefits:
- £25,000+ base salary (dependent upon experience) plus incentives and annual bonus;
- Free use of the gym in the building after 12 weeks employment;
- Participation in team building events and monthly team outings;
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
Apply for Senior Property Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly