Calling all Creative Office Managers!!
Our client, a fabulous Brand Design Agency who work with the likes of PIMMS and WALKERS are currently seeking a new Office & IT Manger to join their creative and endearing team.
Based in stunning offices in South London, this is a fantastic opportunity if you would like to work for a forward thinking and entrepreneurial company!
The ideal candidate will be well spoken, strong exposure to MAC software, used to working in demanding environments, have a great work ethic and always happy to muck in no matter how big all small the task.
As the Office & IT Manager you will be fully responsible for ensuring an effective and pleasant working environment at all times! Some of your duties may include;
- Managing our Internet connection, telephones, and domains.
- Ensuring that the building remains in good working order and arranging for any remedial work to be done in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Maintain a log of passwords, serial numbers, and general tidy organisation of all IT.
- Managing all of Bloom’s facilities including relationships with the landlord and management agency.
- Setting, overseeing and monitoring budgets for IT expenditure.
- Routine troubleshooting on IT issues.
- Cost control and regular audits of relevant supplier accounts.
- Key contact point for all staff with IT
- Co-ordinating and working with our IT support company.
- Making sure there is a smooth change over from old to new systems.
Paying a salary of up to £36K, if you feel like you have all the relevant experience and fit the brief we have described, please send your CV in today to be considered for this amazing opportunity.