Receptionist required for national Law Firm
Receptionist required for national Law firm
A national law firm are looking to recruit a well presented and professional, Corporate Receptionist. You will be joining a warm, friendly team who place great importance on the value they add to the business.
As well acting as the face of the business, your responsibilities will be varied and will see you:
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Keeping the front of house office clean, tidy and presentable
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms
- Assisting with travel arrangements for Partners
- Planning and setting up equipment for the room bookings
- Distributing post and arranging couriers
- Issuing passes
- Organising catering
- Assisting with any overflow administration as required
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Prior Reception experience ideally in a Legal setting
- Professional, well-presented, engaging and customer-focused
- Enthusiastic with exceptional interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
You will work for a prestigious firm who have an excellent reputation in the legal market. As well as a competitive salary; circa £26k you will receive very competitive benefits.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, don’t hesitate, apply today!
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this temporary vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Apply for Receptionist required for national Law Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly