My client, an international company based in Weybridge (Surrey) is looking for an EA to support the CEO. This role will be working very closely with the CEO and is a very involved role where this candidate will get the opportunity to take on projects. He is looking for a candidate who is happy working independently and who is self-motivated.
- Organisation of extensive travel and accommodation requirements for CEO and colleagues
- Primary initial contact for communications into the CEO
- Maintaining familiarity with all major projects to proactively support the CEO in time management prioritisation.
- Good diary management skills.
- Organise formal annual events and others as required, mainly overseas, travelling occasionally
- Development of presentations on PowerPoint, etc.
- Provide research support for projects as required
- Administrate expense submission and verification for senior executives
- Maintenance of complex incentive programme data
- Ability to self-start and to look for ways to add value to the organisation
- 3 years experience in a PA or executive assistant’s role
- Educated to degree level, preferably Red Brick/Russell Group
- Strongly numerate and familiar with general finance
- Some international exposure and experience working with foreign executives
- Ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail
- A sense of humour to work with a smile, most of the time
- Very IT literate and ability to work with spreadsheets