Team Assistant/Personal Assistant (PA) - London
Our client, one of the UK's leading Media and Broadcasting organisations, is seeking temporary Team Assistants and Personal Assistants (PAs) to work with them in various locations across central London.
Applicants MUST HAVE exposure to the media industry including production, events, publishing or TV programming AND a minimum of 6 months administrative experience.
This innovative and forward thinking organisation is recognised worldwide for their production and broadcasting standards, so if this sound like you, or you have worked for a similar global organisation please do apply below:
- Providing dedicated support for the teams including extensive diary management for meetings both in the United Kingdom and internationally
- Producing daily diary packs including preparing meeting papers
- Booking and arranging extensive international and travel itineraries
- Arrange internal and external meetings and assisting with team diary management
- Completing expense claims, invoice payment requests and liaising with Accounts department
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to the teams
- Produce complex PowerPoint presentations
- Copy typing of various documents and taking minutes at meetings where needed
- Liaising with external agencies and internal departments on behalf of the team
- Organising internal and external functions and events
- Assisting with the collation and distribution of reports, budgets and minutes
- Maintaining the holiday, sickness, travel and movement planner for the team
- Maintenance the filing and archiving
- Setting up new starters
- Booking meeting rooms and organising catering where necessary
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.