Executive Assistant (EA) - London
Are you looking for a rewarding career as an EA, working in an exclusive, fast paced industry?
Our client, a global executive search firm are looking for a top-notch EA who has solid experience to join the team on a permanent basis. You will have high quality secretarial administration skills, including extensive diary management and coordination experience, are used to working to deadlines and can multitask and prioritise.
In return you'll work in a friendly, professional and supportive organisation. You'll receive 25 days holiday, discretionary bonus, pension, private health care and other benefits.
- Complex diary management and logistic control of the search process
- Managing audio typing
- Managing and forwarding calls
- Taking meeting minutes and notes
- Delivering messages
- Providing inbox management
- Managing general post
- Managing document's and databases
- Creating documents including PowerPoint presentations and client proposals
- Coordinating travel and completing expenses
- Providing general support to the team as and as required assisting with the success of the end-to-end process of searches
- Working as a team with the other EAs
- Understanding and owning the company search process and be in the know of any specific requirements of a client
- Strong previous experience working in a Personal Assistant (PA) or Executive Assistant (EA) experience supporting two or more people
- Proven capacity to operate under pressure when dealing with senior clients
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise always being two steps ahead
- Experience working within a corporate environment would be advantageous
- Understanding of Search business desirable
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Executive Assistant (EA) - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly